The OmniVista 8770 Accounting and VoIP Ticket Collector is a powerful interface for collecting OpenTouch, OmniPCX Enterprise and OmniPCX Office Call Detailed Records (CDR) for provision to third-party applications.
The Ticket Collector application is integrated and runs on the OmniVista 8770 server from 1.2.
The interface can:
- Periodically connect to OpenTouch and OmniPCX systems
- Retrieve the accounting and VoIP tickets via FTP transfer
- Save the files on external platforms
- Maintain those files for a fixed period of time
- Compatible with OmniPCX Enterprise from 8.0, OmniPCX Office from 5.0, OpenTouch
- IP connectivity
- Accounting and VoIP tickets
- Consolidates accounting CDRs for a third party Accounting, billing applications, for OmniPCX and OpenTouch solutions
- Consolidates VoIP tickets for performance monitoring applications, for OmniPCX and OpenTouch solutions
- Allows telecom cost consolidation and traffic observation
- Provides integration in third party Performance monitoring applications for VoIP QoS monitoring