The Alcatel-Lucent Hotel/Hospitality Link Interface (AHL) is a proprietary protocol for building a hospitality Property Management System (PMS).
Guest services (do-not-disturb, wake-up, voice mail, etc.) and front-office services (check-in, check-out, room management, etc.) are accessed through a serial or Ethernet link.
- Handles guest arrivals and departures
- Manages wake-up calls and guest voice mail
- Dynamic suite configuration
- Handles call billing
- Verifies and tracks room status
- Manages room services
- Manages waiting messages
- Communication between third-party application and OmniPCX Enterprise via Serial V24 or IP
- Dedicated OmniPCX Enterprise telephony features are available for designing hospitality applications (hotel, hospitality, cruise ships, etc.)
- PMS can easily manage room- or guest-based mode
- Improves staff efficiency by directly managing all operations from the front office (check-in, room cleaning, etc.)
- Enhances guest satisfaction by providing efficient telephony features from the guest set (hotel services, do not disturb, direct dial-in, wake-up, messages, etc.)
- Improves cost control by